- CCEDC Leadership Lunch!
- CCEDC Investor Spotlight
- Latest edition of CCEDC's newsletter!
- CCEDC Works to Attract Foreign Investment
- Business & Industry Services Training Grants
- Chippewa County EDC 19th Annual Meeting
- Career Venture
- CCEDC Networking Leadership Luncheon
- Air Service Development Survey
- Learn about hiring people with disabilities
CCEDC Leadership Lunch!
Wisconsin DOT Visits Chippewa County
CCEDC hosted the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Secretary Mark Gottlieb today, April 17, for a CCEDC Networking Leadership Lunch. The event was held at General Beer Northwest in Chippewa Falls and over 50 business leaders attended to hear from Secretary Gottlieb and participate in a Q & A session following his presentation.
Wisconsin’s transportation system directly supports our daily lives – connecting us to work, school and recreation; bringing customers to businesses; moving freight and much more. This event provided an opportunity to openly discuss how transportation impacts business locally. Secretary Gottlieb has been traveling around the state to host a series of meetings on how transportation impacts our businesses and daily life.
CCEDC would like to thank BMO Harris Bank and General Beer Northwest for sponsoring the event.