Chippewa County Economic Development Corporation Fellowship Investor Contribution
Base price $500.00
Sales price $500.00
Price / kg:
Your investment in economic development is an investment in a better future for all of us. Your generous financial contribution will support CCEDC’s Strategic Plan for economic growth.
Below is a listing of the Chippewa County Economic Development Corporation (CCEDC) Investment Levels. This online payment system has been set up for you to make credit card payments online if that is what your company prefers. If you do not see a payment option that is concurrent with your company’s investment level please contact the CCEDC office and we can take your information over the phone, 715-723-7150.
Thank you for your investment!
Economic Driver $4001 and Up
- All Development Partner, Legacy, Community, Associate, Fellowship Investor, and Honorary Member benefits.
- Invitation to private site tours.
Development Partner $4000 - $3,001
- All Legacy, Community, Associate, Fellowship, and Honorary Investor benefits.
- A featured “investor spotlight” story on the CCEDC website and newsletter.
Legacy Investor $2,001-$3,000
- All Community, Associate, Fellowship, and Honorary Investor benefits.
- A company listing on the CCEDC Investor webpage that includes a company logo and link to your company website.
Community Investor $1,000-$2,000
- All Associate, Fellowship, and Honorary Investor benefits.
- Eligibility to serve on the CCEDC Board of Directors.
Associate Investor $501-$999
- All Fellowship and Honorary Investor benefits.
- Invitations to private CCEDC networking events.
Fellowship Investor= $250-$500
- All Honorary Investor benefits.
- Free use of the CCEDC meeting space for your company’s off-site business meetings.
Honorary Investor $250 or less
- Your company will receive a window decal identifying your company as a CCEDC investor.
- Listing on the CCEDC Investor webpage.